Removing the protective film
How do I remove the protective film from my gloves?
All of our gloves with Gecko Grip feature a protective film on the soft professional foam.
Benefits of the protective film:
- Keeps the contact foam fresh and protects it against drying out
- Protects the foam against dirt during storage and production
- Prevents the palms of the gloves sticking together in the bag
Tip for removal:
- The film usually sticks out slightly in one location, start to pull it off there
- Proceed slowly and carefully and avoid pulling too vigorously so you don’t damage the foam